This amazing video of a rainbow-painting robot. (h/t: Science Friday.)
- How much paint did this guy need of each color?
- What’s the radius of the rainbow? or, What’s the length of the arm that moves in a semi-circle that paints the rainbow?
- Which color will run out soonest? And how much sooner?
- What would the rainbow look like if he peddlded while the spraypainting arm was in action?
- Could we do this for our integrated Math-Science Engineering final project?
2 thoughts on “A single robot-made rainbow ; what does it mean?”